Mannerless Automatons! Mannerless Automatons!

Great work...

It is always nice to see something original in the portal. Although short, I found this really entertaining. From start to finish it ran extremely smooth, not what you usually see from a first animation. It seems as though you have put a good deal of thought into to this piece. I am curious to see what you will be able to progress with in the future. Good luck!

DrJesus responds:

Thank you kindly. I've in mind to do more Mannerless Automaton shorts if they prove successful.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

o.O I love it...

I cannot remember the last flash that deserved a ten. This was absoulutly awsome. I have seen a lot of entries, but this is my favorite one on newgrounds. You have obvioulsy put a lot of work into this flash. Thank you for that.

The graphics were amazing. You really have a great style. The characters were done to perfection. I could not find any glitches or rough spots at all. It is rare to see a flash of this magnitude. I had a lot of fun watching this flash.

You are very creative. The scenes you were able to come up with were really somthing else. The song was perfect. Has to be the funniest one I have heard in a long time. This was very creative. It also had a flow to it. Not jumpy at all.

We have all seen a lot of Ultimate Showdown parodies, this is clearly the best. You did not slap some characters into it and try to pass it off. This was halarious. I think that this rivals the Ultimate showdown without a doubt. Genious.

I have seen most of your work as it comes through and love it all. You take a lot of pride into your work and that is greatly apprecited. It is nice to see somone care about what they put into newgrounds. Most do not seem to anymore.

I have had to watch it a couple times now. After each new time, there is somthing I missed. Even the buildings being shaped the way they were in the original city scene I had missed. So many minor touches that really made this shine.

I just want to congragulate you for this piece. I love it. I cannot see it not being a hit here. Thanks for making this for us all to see. I cannot wait to see what else you will come up with. Very original, very fun. Best way to go. Take it easy.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Thank you Turkeybean!
Indeed, there'll probably be something new to find each time you watch it. (There's even some details that maybe you won't notice! ^^)

yet another TooF parody yet another TooF parody

Nice...

This was actually really good. I enjoyed getting to watch it. I have seen a lot of toof parodies, but this is really one of my favorite. It had a great sense of style and humor. The way you were able to work everything in was great. Certainly worth saving to newgrounds. Good job man, now make another.

Madness Elimination Madness Elimination

Way to go...

This was really good. I have seen a lot of madness flashes since it's original release, but this is one of the best. You were really able to hold to the style vry well. All the addedattention to the detail was good to see. The little things can really help.

The animation was very smooth. Thre were no hugs gaps in movement ot activity. Actions and reactions seemed to flow very nicely. It is good to know that not every madness spoof is garbage. You really appear to have put some work into this.

I am anxiously awaiting the next bit of this. I think you should be able to easily make it into a series. The character development with the bio's was awsome. Few people really concern themselves with the story as you have done. keep it up.

Splurgle responds:

Woah, good review! I'm glad you enjoyed this, thank you for your support, and the sequel to this, well, I have no clue when it'd be out. Thanks for the review!!!!

n_n

Be Sprited 2 Be Sprited 2

Brilliant...

This was awsome. This is probably the best sprite movie I have ever had the pleasure of watching. I was able to laugh all the way through the movie. There is not a lot of flash nowadays that I actually want to watch to the end. This is great.

The jokes you guys put in were priceless. I have not seen anyone else do anything like this. I must admit it is very original. You all clearly put some time and effort into this entry. It is nice to see somone around here actually care about their work.

The sprite work was very smooth. There were no huge glitches or jumps within the sprites. The scene transitions were also well done. It was like flipping channels. Can't go wrong with channel surfing. Each scene was just the right length.

I have not had the chance to see the first one yet, but will when I am done with this. Thanks for making this guys, it was a lot of fun. I do hope there will be more of these. Should prove to be a very succesful series. Keep it up.

rebaz responds:

ahah, i just had to reply , all the people who worked on this submission....ok ok, the 2 other people are realy happy with this review , we love this reviews ,it makes us more motivated, and we are also glad that you say, ''priceless jokes'' in this movie, there are over 25 spoofs, trust me, we made over 45 spoofs!!! but we deleted allot of them, cause most of them sucked, ALLOT so we realy wanted this one to be good, but it seems we did not get a award at all =D!!!! but we hope next time , we are lucky
i'l probaly forget telling you something but yea, BS 3 is on its way,
LATTA!!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 45 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 45

Yet another...

I am surprised to see you guys were able to make it this far. I think this series is actually quite great. When I first saw it I did not think it was going to survive, especially this long. You all must have some pwerful friends.

All and all, this could actually use a lot of work, but that would just defeat the point. Granted the animation leaves much to be desired, still fun none the less. Seeing more and more of these is just a reminder that somone still likes to have fun.

Each one of these has really had it's own little peice to it. Good job with that. I think it would be great to be able to have +45 flash entries under my account, or just one for that matter. Keep up the good work you guys, your more than halfway there.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Nothing to do with friends, these pass because people assume they'll pass so they vote accordingly.

Tetris Unleashed Tetris Unleashed

Nice work...

This was a good movie. I like the animation style you used. It has a good clean feeling to it. It did not rely all on backgrounds and special effects that typically take away from the movie. This was well done and thought out.

It had a great basic story. The golden SP was a really nice touch. You clearly though about hwo this was going to work out and put some effort into it. I have not had the chance to see your other flash yet, but more like this would be nice too see.

The song was a perfect choice. It has just the right timing and feel to it. You were able to bring everything together into a smoothly animated flash that was simple and fun to watch. Keep it up.

Jimtopia responds:

Cool, thx for the review! I am glad you appreciate my style!

Box Smash Box Smash

Sticks...

Awsome. This had a great style and feel to it. I have seen very few stick movies that I actually like. It takes a lot to make a great stick flash and you certainly pulled that off here. It was very well put together and thought out.

The graphics were wonderful. It has a very smooth animation combined with very funny action. All the things you were able to add was nice to see. I know that the helicopter sequence could not have been easy to pull off. That was one of may favorites.

The sound was very good. The walking may have been a little too loud at times, but it was nice to see the attention paid to detail. The song fit very well to what was happening. The overall sound effects were well placed and sounded good.

This is certainly somthing I would like to see carried through some more of your flash. You have a unique style that is clean, crisp, and refreshing to the usual stick subbmittions. Keep it up man.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Really unique...

This was great. It is not very often that I get the chance to see anyone use a newgrounds theme to this extent. The fact that you were really able to utilize it and tweak it enough to make a very original flash is awsome. This turned out very very well.

The animation was flawless. Very smooth all the way through. I did not run into any transition points, or anything of the sort. It was able to flow both with the story and animation from start to finish. The graphics were crystal clear and highly detailed.

I was quite surpised by the overall sound quality. It was clear and crisp. There were no points I had to stop and really listen to hear what was said. The voices had differences to them rather than all one tone, good job. The syncing was also perfect.

The humor and overall style were great. I really enjoyed the simple jokes and laughs put through the flash. The Titanic clip was halarious. That was really built up well. I hope you will keep going with this. Possible an easy series. Great job man. Thanks.

Cruelty Cruelty

Great work.

It is nice to see somone using their flash talents to do somthing worth watching. I see so many artists submit utter garbage just for the sake of putting somthing in the portal. So very little is it thought out with any real time put into it.

With this flash you have touched on a subject that I think a lot of people in one way or another have had to deal with. I think it is a great way in which you have presented this story. You clearly put some time and consideration into the making of this flash.

The graphics were very nice. It had a smooth feel to them which really helped. The story was put forward so the viewer would be able to focus more on that rather than overdoing the backgrounds. All and all I would like to see more in this style. It was crisp, clean and certainly a refreshment to the daily portal spam. Thanks.

Splurgle responds:

Wow, thanks, your review made my day. ^_^